Sebring Florida Hamfest

Again, Thanks for all of the contacts today on AO-51 and SO-50. Worked
all four passes in EL97 with great contacts on all. Special thanks go
out to Allan N5AFV,Brock W6GMT  Crowd loved hearing California from
Florida ,Leo W7JPI, and welcome to the ranks Bill N5VEI the crowd got a
kick out of the fact that you were in an Ice Storm.Also got a special
treat,there was a reporter there from a local news paper doing a piece
on emergency communications during disasters and found the satellite
demo especially interesting so he wanted an interview with me, I will
forward the article to the journal when it prints.The reporter said it
would be more toward hurricane season before it would be out.

Until next time "73" and  catch you on the birds!
Apologies if I missed any call signs I forgot to bring my recorder.

--
     KI4HXT
     EL97af

AMSAT Area Coordinator