Re: LAST report of SuitSat heard??

Both VE6BLD and N2SPI have reported nothing heard on the last four
passes.  They have been the most active with sending me audio reports
and have captured just about every pass over their locations.

Sadly, I believe SuitSat has become a SK.

I have posted their reports to my website: http://aj3u.com

A.J.

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U