fodtrack

Hi all,

I've been working lately on my Fodtrack interface, many
thanks to those on this list who have responded to my
questions, and have provided the answers that I needed.

In order to support Fodtrack, I've started a new Yahoo group
devoted to the interface and software. All are welcome to join.

Also a special thanks to those who have released
radio control and rotor interface software to the amateur community. Using
this software, my station is becoming much easier to use and enjoy.

73,

Kyle Yoksh
K0KN
Olathe, Kansas