Re: AMSAT-BB-digest V2004 #1088

Keith in VK6-land wrote:

Well I had Ao-51, So-50 , Ao-7 all to myself tonight  VO-52 is due in 15
mins, I suppose I'll have that all to myself too  :(

Wayne in W7-land replies:

This week I finished setting up satellite antennas at my new Oregon QTH.
  I tested them last night by talking to myself on FO-29 and AO-7 (mode
A).  My new 70cm preamp significantly improves my ability to hear myself
on FO-29.  Too bad nobody else was listening...

Next I need to hook up the HalloRotor interface and recalibrate it for
450 degrees of rotation (now supported by SatPC32 12.4a).

Wayne Estes W9AE
Oakland, Oregon, USA