Re: 0605 UTC 17 feb Suitsat pass

FYI, I noticed on the late pass over the Eastern US last night that
the D700 on the ISS has been returned to APRS packet digipeat mode.
They are no longer repeating suitsat on 437.800.  This is likely
because SuitSat is now almost out of a mutual footprint with ISS.

A.J.

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com