From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On Behalf
Of RadioMB@aol.com
Sent: February 16, 2006 8:58 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Cc: RadioMB@aol.com
Subject: [amsat-bb] SQL file for Kenwood TS-2000 South Florida

Hello,
   I am new to satellites, just joined AMSAT and bought SatPC32  up in
Orlando last weekend. I am trying to synchronize my uplink/downlinks. I
have a
Kenwood TS-2000. I was told that the Doppler.SQL file for a Kenwood  TS-2000
(in
South Florida area) is the same from radio to radio. Is this true?  And does

anyone with a TS-2000 radio in South Florida have a SQL file they can  send
me
or know of someone. Hope to work some of you on the birds.

73  Mike  WD5GLW