SQL file for Kenwood TS-2000 South Florida

Hello,
   I am new to satellites, just joined AMSAT and bought SatPC32  up in
Orlando last weekend. I am trying to synchronize my uplink/downlinks. I  have a
Kenwood TS-2000. I was told that the Doppler.SQL file for a Kenwood  TS-2000 (in
South Florida area) is the same from radio to radio. Is this true?  And does
anyone with a TS-2000 radio in South Florida have a SQL file they can  send me
or know of someone. Hope to work some of you on the birds.

73  Mike  WD5GLW