EVA EXP-12 review McArthur (NA1SS) talked about SUITSAT & QSL cards!

Hello All,

I'm sure many people did not had the chance (at 3-Feb) to look at the
SUITSAT Space Walk (EVA) on NASA television.
During the Space Walk Mission control Houston and Bill McArthur  talked
about-
his 1000 amateur radio contacts.
Mission control team (capcom) was curious about the QSL cards!

Listen to this funny audio file:
http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl/SUITSAT/AUDIO/3feb2006McArthur_EVA3.mp3 (1,5mB).

I also have the Space Walk (EVA) VIDEO links on my website (you can
download).

73's Cor PD0RKC
ISS & SUITSAT http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl