EVA EXP-12 review McArthur (NA1SS) talked about SUITSAT & QSL cards!

Hello All,

I'm sure many people did not had the chance (at 3-Feb) to look at the
SUITSAT Space Walk (EVA) on NASA television.
During the Space Walk Mission control Houston and Bill McArthur  talked
his 1000 amateur radio contacts.
Mission control team (capcom) was curious about the QSL cards!

Listen to this funny audio file:
http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl/SUITSAT/AUDIO/3feb2006McArthur_EVA3.mp3 (1,5mB).

I also have the Space Walk (EVA) VIDEO links on my website (you can

73's Cor PD0RKC
ISS & SUITSAT http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl