Re: VK6 Tonight

I don't know what the big deal about being the only one on the satellite
is. I was frequently the only one on AO-10 or AO-13. During those times,
I tested my CW skills, tried offsetting my antennas to see how far off
they can be and still hear myself. I reduced power to see how far down I
could go and still get into the satellite.

I would dream of that ability again on a stateside satellite. You sure
have a great situation over there during times like this.

73...bruce