VK6 Tonight

Well I had Ao-51, So-50 , Ao-7 all to myself tonight  VO-52 is due in 15
mins, I suppose I'll have that all to myself too :(
Roll on P3E
 Its bloody boring on Satellites in VK6 , Listening to yourself day
after day as the only signal on the birds, how I envy you guys in Europe
and the States who cant get on for the QRM !!
Sarcasm aside ! P3E will bring a welcome signal into this shack.
Dont forget to donate !!
Cheers
Keith VK6XH