Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 10:38:27 +0100 (CET)
From: "=?iso-8859-1?q?Angel=20Pel=E1ez,=20EA4DUT?="
  <angelkilroy@yahoo.es>
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Radio Amateur Licencing changes in the UK
To: Trevor M5AKA <m5aka@hotmail.com>

Briefly in Spain we'll follow up the same path; one
tax payment and life time license but every five years
you must send to the administration a confirmation of
your intention to keep the license.
It's not yet implemented but as soon as the new
Spanish amateur regulations be approved at will be a
fact (next March or April).
Best 73, Angel
EA4DUT

http://www.southgatearc.org/news/february2006/ofcom_deregulates_amateur_radio.htm