Re: Where's a good place to make skeds?

Hi Mark!

> ....... .. if someone in a western state, Central America or Mexico
> wants a QSO, I'll be on AO-27 starting at 2157Z, both times today.
> I'm going hill-topping at Signal Hill again.

I know I posted this to you directly, but a mention on the -BB is also
in order.  I know VO1ONE found its way into several logs on that AO-27
pass, mine included.  Thanks for the heads-up on here, and thanks for
going up there to hand out the QSOs!  The QSL and SASE are on their
way. Hopefully you helped yourself toward awards you're looking to get.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK - Phoenix AZ
http://www.wd9ewk.net/