Where's a good place to make skeds?

I was just wondering if there was a board somewhere just for making
satellite scheduled contacts.  I have managed to get some set up via
the ON4KST satellite chat at http://www.on4kst.info/chat/index.php
Should this reflector be used for such?

By the way, if anyone particularly in Eastern Europe wants a QSO, I'll
be on 2106-2112Z on AO-51 on the 435.15 QRP channel (or 435.3 as a
backup) or if someone in a western state, Central America or Mexico
wants a QSO, I'll be on AO-27 starting at 2157Z, both times today.
I'm going hill-topping at Signal Hill again.

73,
Mark VO1ONE