Hi All
Thanks to Zach KE7EYQ, for setting up a sked with Richard WH6FC, on a very westerly pass for me here  in Calgary, last night. We were able to work each other. Richard drove for 2 hours, so that he could get around a 13,000 ft mountain, for this very northerly contact for him. Thanks much Richard, as I needed this critical state for WAS on sat. Not sure of the distance, but we both were on the  edge of the footprint, for AO51. cool.
Jerry VE6AB