Mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest of us all?

> FINALLY!  Someone had something intelligent to say about this thread.
> (I refer the reader to my bottom line signature)

Without qualifying a thread, as an observer i choose Firefox to get rid of pop
ops and cookies. I know that nothing is free today if the price to pay is to
send one cent to AMSAT is to be flooded by spam mail i greatly prefer to send
them this cent directly...

Here what am i suggesting:

Let say we search 27 time a day times 365 days this will make near 100$. If a
quarter per day save me hundred of spam mail i vote for it. AMSAT just have to
increased his annual membership fee by 100$ and i will renew my membership.
Otherwise i will have 145$ to give DIRECTLY to next HEO program the closest in
time to be launch.

This generally accepted accounting principle is "IF WE ALL PAY I PAY"

What it is needed to achieved this:

(Only three short information)

1-The planned launch date?
2-The actual state of construction?
3-The total amount of money lacking if this can impacted the planned launch
date.?

I will not rely on the Web  as the information is not up to date for various
and detrimental effect on the funding.

As a wise BOD i will be delighted to see this kind of generous offer! Waiting
for donations coming is no more the solution the doom days are coming and due
to an aging problem nobody wants to act so stuck in their old habits.

When one of your hands is rotten the surgeon will cut this rotten part to save
the rest. Implementing this new AMSAT membership fee takes courage and
determination. I'm staring to believe it is not only money we are lacking here.

that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
"Former" AMSAT coordonnator...
AMSAT 33583