Good SSTV signals received from * SUITSAT * !!!

Hello All,

The good news is that I've received good SUITSAT SSTV signals at 15-feb.
My 12el X yagi is installed with 50 degrees elevation (no elevation rotator).
http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl/SUITSAT/pd0rkcyagi.jpg

So I would say to all (those who have no elevation rotators) put your yagi
with high elevation in the mast and I'm sure you will receive SUITSAT even
when you do not have a preamp.
So do not give up, and go hunt for the SUITSAT signals (and certificate!).
It is NOT too late!!!!!!

Listen to my audio recording (15-feb).
http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl/SUITSAT/AUDIO/SUITSAT15022006_PD0RKC.mp3

My equipment:
Kenwood TS-790E
12 elements Maspro X yagi (LHPC & RHPC).
Modified SSB electronics preamp (CF300 GaAsfet).

73's Cor PD0RKC
http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl

P.s. tnx N5VHO for advise!