3Y0X and NA1SS Log Historic QSO

It's good to see that Bill McArthur onboard the ISS has had a QSO with the
Peter I Dxpedition

http://www.southgatearc.org/news/february2006/3y0x_na1ss_contact.htm

I've still to work them on any HF band, hearing the pile up is no problem
just not got through it yet!

I see the 3YOX team have also been making moonbounce contacts. Its a pity we
don't more satellites in 1500 km or higher orbits as our sub 1000 km birds
just don't have to range to get any QSO's from Antarctica. Roll on P3E and
Eagle.

73 Trevor M5AKA
Daily Amateur Radio RSS News Service: http://www.southgatearc.org/
Add News Service to your Website: http://www.southgatearc.org/rss/index.htm