From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On Behalf
Of Bill Caton
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 6:08 PM
To: AMSAT SAT BBS
Subject: [amsat-bb] KENWOOD TS-2000X AND DIGITAL BIRDS

HI TO THE LIST.  DOES ANYONE USE THE TS-2000X FOR THE 9600 BIRDS AND OR THE
38K DIGITAL BIRD AND IF SO WHAT TYPE OF TNC. ARE YOU USING?  ALSO DID YOU
HAVE
TO DO ANY MODIFICATION ON THE TS-2000X?  OR IS ANY ONE USING THE PACCOMM
SPIRIT-2?  I HAVE JUST PURCHASED THE SPIRIT-2 AND HOPE IT WILL WORK WITH THE
TS-2000X RADIO FOR BOTH DIGITAL SPEEDS.  TNX. TO ALL. LATER BILL. (WD4DHJ)