Re: A web search tool that costs you nothing and generates donations to AMSAT

>   It is unfortunate to say this, but this toolbar item is
>   worthless to those who do not run Windows....

Despite those issues, I'm waiting for the other shoe to
drop.  There is no such thing as a free lunch.  If I understand
this correctly, to get this $1 contribution to AMSAT, one has
to download some software (that has who knows what kind
of worms and bugs and backdoors) onto one's computer and
then allow that 'thing' to run in the bakcground doing who
knows what else.

The only reason I have seen anything free is so they can
get your PC to display more ads.  I'd rather send the $1 to
AMSAT and avoid the junk?  Or am I missing something?
Bob