Re: AO-51 QRP empty

I concur.  I monitored a 61 degree pass at around 9 o'clock pacific time
in California.  My HT is only half-duplex.  I said my callsign a couple
of times, but heard nothing.

I have never had a successful QSO because the "easy-sats" are always
super busy.  I guess it is feast or famine.

Here is the operating mode:

Feb 13
QRP FM Repeater, V/U
Uplink: 145.880 mhz FM, no PL Tone