Re: Re: [bod] A web search tool that costs you nothing and generates donations to AMSAT

Hi!

> Gunther -- GOODSEARCH only works with Microsoft's Internet Explorer and
> Windoze. Those of us who use Mozilla, Opera, LINUX or MAC OS-X are
> unable to participate.

But it does support Netscape and Firefox, according to the bottom of the
http://www.goodsearch.com/ page.  I just added GoodSearch to my
Firefox browser, and it looks like it's working OK.  I'm using Firefox
1.5.0.1 on XP, and I'll try it on my Linux boxes later.

There is no mention if the Firefox/Netscape search plug-in works on any
OS besides Windows, and nothing about Opera, but at least it's not just
IE (thankfully).

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK - Phoenix, Arizona USA
http://www.wd9ewk.net/