Re: A web search tool that costs you nothing and generates donations to AMSAT

At 09:38 AM 2/14/2006, STeve Andre' wrote:

>    The Firefox and Opera browsers are far FAR safer to use.  Both have had
>secuity problems but the teams have come out with new versions, and
>have reacted quickly.

Well, I'm using Goodsearch in Firefox.  From what I've seen, I can't
see why you can't use http://www.goodsearch.com in Opera or any
browser on any platform.  I suspect one needs to have cookies enabled
for goodsearch so it remembers your charity preference, however.  For
me, no biggie.  I find that the usefulness of cookies generally
outweighs any issues.

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com