From: owner-BOD@amsat.org [mailto:owner-BOD@amsat.org] On Behalf Of A.J.
Farmer (AJ3U)
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 7:21 PM
To: G8IFF/KC8NHF
Cc: Gunther Meisse; amsat-bb@amsat.org; Board; officers@amsat.org
Subject: [bod] Re: [amsat-bb] A web search tool that costs you nothing and
generates donations to AMSAT

On 2/13/06, G8IFF/KC8NHF <nigel@ngunn.net> wrote:
> Unfortunately for Amsat's finances, I'm one of many users that doesn't
> use Internet Explorer.

Hmm.. "Goodsearch" is not IE only.  It supports the Firefox and
Netscape search bar as well.  The URL provided was for the IE toolbar
install, but if you go to the main site, you will see the Firefox and
Netscape support.  How did all of you guys miss that!? ;-)

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com