Re: Re: [bod] A web search tool that costs you nothing and generates donations to AMSAT

At 10:54 AM 2/14/2006, James wrote:
>Mozilla/Firefox is supported, If you go to
>http://www.goodsearch.com/ you will find it..

I might check it out.  I prefer Google search, but can see how it goes. :)

>The only issue i have is it is Yahoo, I DONT YAHOO!..
>
>now if it was Google that would be great for all..

Google would be ideal for me, but since I'm on so many Yahoo groups,
why not the occasional Yahoo search as well.

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com