A chance for you to activate CY0 (GN03/FN93)!

I would really like to see an amateur radio operator, especially
someone who is QRV on satellite to win one of these auctions.  It
really is a once in a lifetime opportunity.  If I had the money, I'd
be right out there with my HF rig, HT's and my arrow antenna racking
up the QSO's!  Hope to hear one of you operating CY0/ from FN93 (or
GN03, both nearly ocean only grids except for this island!)  All
proceeds go to the United Way - Halifax, NS Region, so it's for a good
cause.  Imagine calling CQ from Sable Island!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6603817165
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6603817461
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6603817342
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6603817399