Re: Re: [bod] A web search tool that costs you nothing and generates donations to AMSAT

On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 04:40:48PM -0500, Tom Clark, K3IO (ex W3IWI) wrote:
> > Gunther Meisse wrote:
> > >AMSAT is pleased to announce certification of AMSAT by
> GoodSearch. This web
> > Gunther -- GOODSEARCH only works with Microsoft's Internet Explorer and
> > Windoze. Those of us who use Mozilla, Opera, LINUX or MAC OS-X are
> > unable to participate.

Tom, while that may be true,  (and this is not directed particularly
at you), those using
this fund raising effort as an excuse to bash Internet Explorer and
try to start a browser
war in this forum is really pathetic. I thought our members were
above this kind of
childish behavior.

Many of us continue to use MSIE with acceptable results and this
provides a painless
way to provide an additional contribution to the organization.  If
you can't or won't
participate, so be it, but don't insult those of us that will.

John - K9IJ

-

John Rice  K9IJ
k9ij@vx5.com