RE: SAT nomenclature

Some good thoughts Bob.

I missed the earlier emails concerning an Oscar number for PcSat2 but I
presume it had something to do with it being physically attached to the ISS
rather than a satellite in it's own right. Even the ISS doesn't have an
OSCAR number but no-one could deny that the ISS is an Orbital Satellite
Carrying Amateur Radio.

Having a count of Amateur Satellites is very useful but I must admit the
OSCAR number doesn't convey much information, OSCAR-34 means nothing to me
but I know what PANSAT is.

73 Trevor M5AKA