From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On Behalf
Of Mineo Wakita
Sent: February 12, 2006 4:45 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] CUTE-1.7 information

Launch prediction: 21:00 UTC, 20 Feb 2006
Launch rocket: JAXA/ISAS, M-V-8

Cute-1.7+APD         Frequency   Modulation    Protocol
Downlink (Beacon)    437.385MHz  CW            Morse
Downlink (Packet)    437.505MHz  AFSK 1200bps  AX.25/SRLL
                                 GMSK 9600bps
Uplink (Digipeater) 1268.500MHz  GMSK 9600bps  AX.25/SRLL

Orbit information
Orbit: Sun Syncronous Elliptic
Inclination: 98 deg.
Perigee: 290km
appogee: 751km
NORAD TLE (Two Line Element)

Cute-1.7 + APD

http://lss.mes.titech.ac.jp/ssp/cute1.7/index_e.html
http://lss.mes.titech.ac.jp/ssp/cute1.7/howtoreceive_e.html

Name: Mineo Wakita / JE9PEL, JAMSAT member
Mail: ei7m-wkt@asahi-net.or.jp
Date: Feb 12, 2006