RE: SUITSAT TELEMETRY UPDATE #4 from N2SPI

"SUITSAT TELEMETRY UPDATE #4..." has been sent, but not yet posted on
the Amsat BB.  I know already, however, that the table will not display
correctly, in many cases.  This is because "someone" forgot to force a
"carriage return" at the end of each line of the table (sometimes
"computers" are too "smart" for our own good).

This should be corrected on the next update, which I hope will be early
tomorrow morning when SuitSat passes over me again.

-Richard, N2SPI