RE: AMSAT-UK ANNOUNCE NEW SATELLITE TRANSPONDER PROJECT

Hi Graham,

I'm certainly looking forward to the presentation on the satellite and
transponder which will be given at the AMSAT-UK International Space
Colloquium that takes place from Friday 28th until Sunday 30th July
inclusive at the University of Surrey, Guildford, England.

I'll make sure I've got those dates booked as holliday.

73 Trevor M5AKA
http://www.southgatearc.org/news/february2006/amsat-uk_new_transponder_project.htm