New SUITSAT TELEMETRY audio recording from ON6HN

Hello All,

I received this morning an SUITSAT telemetry audio recording from ON6HN.
ON6HN has received SUITSAT at 10-feb-2006 (time: 6:20).

>From the telemtry part I could only hear the numbers: 0089

We all know how hard it is to receive the weak suitsat signals, maybe
someone can find more with good audio eddit software?
http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl/SUITSAT/AUDIO/10feb2006620UTC.wav

73's Cor PD0RKC
http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl