Re: SUITSAT TELEMETRY UPDATE for 09 Feb

The start of mission elasped time is the time the switches where turned on.
I recorded Feb. 3, 2006, 23:00 UTC.  The launch was at 23:02 UTC.

So if we use Feb. 3, at 23:00 UTC and count the minutes until Feb. 9th,
12:37 UTC we get:

Feb 3 - 1 hour
Feb 4 - 24 hours
Feb 5 - 24 hours
Feb 6 - 24 hours
Feb 7 - 24 hours
Feb 8 - 24 hours
Feb 9 - 12 hours

Total - 133 hours X 60 minutes per hour = 7980 minutes.  Now add 37 minutes
and we have 8017 minutes.  So the SuitSat timer appears to be slow by about
50 minutes for about 5 and 1/2 days operation (perhaps loosing about 10
minutes per day?).  There could be a discrepancy in the time the telemetry
was heard.  Or simply in the cool of space, the timer is a bit chilly and
having a slow time of it :-)

Steve, N7HPR