Re: [bod] Re: AO-54?--reply by K7RR

 Your Board may sometimes be a bit slow to respond (we
>are, after all, volunteers with jobs, families, and lives), but we ARE
>listening.
>
>73, Paul

Paul, Bob, and Lee,

We appreciate your involvement in the public conversation about it. Too much goes by on the -BB without leadership sticking it's head in and explaining things. I know e-mail can become overwhelming quickly, but when an important topic, or a dire need for the real scoop comes up, it's nice to see the players side of the story.

73, Drew KO4MA