Re: [bod] Re: AO-54?--reply by K7RR

Robert McGwier wrote:

>  If the rules need changing,  put
> together a proposal and submit it to the board.

	Thanks, Bob; you beat me to the punch on that.  I'm all the time
hearing members ask, "Why don't you do this?  Why do you do that?"  As
Tom Clark often points out, AMSAT is not us, it is YOU.  ALL of you.
So, your Board will be happy to consider any proposals you submit.  We
have to.  After all, you elected us!
	I hope some good ideas for OSCAR designations will come out of this
discussion.  I hope formal proposals to the Board result.  I encourage
the dialog, and am glad the members care enough to kick around
alternatives.  Your Board may sometimes be a bit slow to respond (we
are, after all, volunteers with jobs, families, and lives), but we ARE
listening.

73, Paul

--
Dr. H. Paul Shuch, N6TX