Re: SUITSAT TELEMETRY UPDATE for 09 Feb

Hi richard,

I checked the audio file, etc.
I think the mission time is 0(06)967.
I took the start time of 23:06 utc feb 3 and added
the number of minutes up. 6967 is Feb 9, 7967 is feb
10.  The clock on the suit may be fast, just a guess.
I need more data to pin it down.

Battery volage was 26.4 yesterday, and today seems to
be 26.7?

the Temp is not clear, but seems to be getting warmer.
yesterday 13 C, today 26c??

Does anyone else have some mission data?
When you get data, also include the UTC time.
I want to better match up mission time and utc time.
thanks, Miles wf1f

http://mail.yahoo.com