AO-54 QSL?

So why is it that QSLs for AO-54, SuitSat or what ever it is called
today, is being handled by the ARRL instead of AMSAT?

As the organization in the US that deals with satellites, shouldn't we
be the one to issue the QSL certificates for the US?

Just my thought that we missed the chance to bring recognition to AMSAT
(the organization) when all I hear on the list is that the ARRL's name
is always mentioned but not AMSAT. We let them have the recognition by
not doing this. We have to take some ownership as to why our name is not
more pronounced when the press releases come out.

73,
Steve
KA5YFC