RS-OSCAR proposal

    Your proposal looks good to me for the next suitsat.   The problem with
suitsat is when the final desision was made to go ahead with it.   We had
about three weeks to put together with what we could.   I was given three days
to manufacture some of the hardware fittings.   When I made the last adapter
plate.   I did not have time to debur it because the post office here sends
the daily mail out at 3:45 PM.   Got to the post office with less than five
minutes to spear.

Fred
KF0AK