SUITSAT TELEMETRY UPDATE for 09 Feb

Seeing as how the "tenths" digit was missing from the battery voltage
reading in the last telemetry I submitted, I thought I would try to go
out and fetch it.  (See "SuitSat Telemetry by N2SPI, New York, USA", at
"www.aj3u.com", for the previous telemetry.)

So, here it is.  Hear it on "www.aj3u.com".

I believe the telemetry lady says, "Mission time is 0(07?)967 minutes,
the ...(temperature is)... (3?)6 degrees Celsius, the battery voltage
is (2?)6.7 volts".

-Richard, N2SPI