Re: [bod] Re: AO-54?--reply by K7RR

Bill Ress expunged (bill@hsmicrowave.com):

> As I stated earlier, I believe it adds little (or nothing) to what SuitSat
> is already, but instead diminishes the significance of the Oscars that went
> before it.

So you feel that UO-14, AO-40 were less successful because we gave Suitsat an Oscar designation?

"diminishes the significance of the Oscars that went before it"

Diminishes the significance to whom? Certainly not someone like me who has worked AO-7,UO-14,FO-29,SO-41,SO-50, etc.

It's just a number.

-Steve
N1JFU