RE: Suitsat Forensics

Hi.
   The Transceiver in SuitSat is a Kenwod TH-K2.   Looking through my old
Email I found this message.

Fred,
Here is the drawing for the Radio Adapter plate.
This will allow the Kenwood TH-K2 to be mounted in the ISS-HAM Packet
module housing for the Suitsat project.
Four will be needed.

Lou

   If anyone is interested in the drawings.   Drop me an Email offline and I
will foward them to you.   Maybe help in trying to figure out the problems
with the suitsat transmitter.

Fred
KF0AK