Journal Update

Everyone,

The January/February 2006 issue of The AMSAT Journal is completed. It is in
for final proofreading. After comments are received and any corrections made,
it will be shipped off to the printer and then into your hands. Thank you to
all the contributors to this issue. I also want to specifically thank Bill
Hook, W3QBC, for his outstanding editing help. He is one of the most thorough
guys I've ever known and he helps make the Journal significantly better.

Now is a great time to think about writing articles of your own for the next
Journal. I always need content and actively seek it. I will help you get it
into publishable form. Please contact me if you have something to place in the
Journal. The deadline for the next issue for editing is March 10th. This is a
slightly earlier deadline than before. I would like to get the Journal out a
little earlier in the two-month cycle. So get those keyboards heated up and
send those articles in!

Regards, thanks and 73 to all,

Ed Long
WA4SWJ