Re: SUISAT forensics...

On 2/8/06, Mike Lemons <sputnik_ki6adn@fastmail.fm> wrote:
> I have a Kenwood HT, the TH-F6A.  It has an "EL" mode that only
> transmits 0.05 Watts.  I have accidentally placed it into this mode by
> trying to check the battery voltage.  (It uses the same key)

If you are suggesting that a button may have been pushed by accident
when the suit was being assembled, I do remember reading that all of
the settings were locked before it was sent up to the space station.
It should not have been possible for the settings to be changed by
accident.

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
SuitSat Audio Files Available at: http://www.aj3u.com