Re: SUISAT forensics...

I have a Kenwood HT, the TH-F6A.  It has an "EL" mode that only
transmits 0.05 Watts.  I have accidentally placed it into this mode by
trying to check the battery voltage.  (It uses the same key)

The HT on the SuitSat is a different model so this information may not

Does anyone know if 0.5 Watts is the lowest output power that you can
select from the keyboard for the given supply voltage?
  Mike Lemons