Re: SUISAT forensics...

THERE IS NO POWER LOSS.  Where did this rumor come from?

LOOK at the pictures up close.  You will see the bars indicate the HT is
set to 500 mw!  The thing is powered on the suit batteries since they
would not allow us to fly our own batteries.  The 500mw was AN
ENGINEERING AND SAFETY DECISION MADE BEFORE LAUNCH.

Bob
N4HY