Re: SUISAT forensics...LH

I like your thinking....If it is true should not the suit stabilize in some position as the drag increases and overcomes the inertia of the tumble? Not sure when this might happen in the general scheme of things, but we may see it in the fades or lack thereof.

Anyone offhand know what the driver stage of a Kenwood K2 puts out? My pet theory is the final amp of the transmitter went kablooey and we are just hearing the exciter. This thing did go on a hell of a ride on a rocket in order to get to the station....

73, Drew KO4MA