SUITSAT-1 TELEMETRY HEARD!

Hello,

Several hours ago, I captured the telemetry for SuitSat-1 at 13:49:41
UTC on 8 Feb 2006 right here in Smithville Flats, NY, USA. I pretty
much got all of it.

Listen to my audio file for this event at "www.aj3u.com".

If you can't make it out, the telemetry woman says, "...(Mission) time
is 006607 minutes, the temperature is 12 degress celsius, the battery
voltage is 26.(?) ... (volts)".

Also, listen to the beautiful SuitSat-1 audio I captured starting at
00:55 into the file.

My four stacked M2 2m12 antenna(s) are bringing home the bacon!

-Richard, N2SPI