Re: SuitSat Telemetry Recorded!

Thats great.
SuitSat has been running for 4.5 days.
Looks like we may get afew more days out of it.
Keep the data comming.

The voice data will run 30 seconds after the SSTV
image stops transmitting.
If you set your stop watch,...

After the CW ID, the SSTV image will run.
It will take 36 seconds for the SSTV image to
complete.
Then 30 seconds later, you will hear the voice data.

good luck.

Miles wf1f

http://mail.yahoo.com