Re: SUISAT forensics...

Hi Ed,

Always up for a challenge, I have put some numbers into Jan King's fine link
budget spreadsheet. ........

It indicates that the RF output level is not likely to be more than 10mW
maximum - probably somewhat less!

You can download the standard spreadsheet from
http://www.amsat.org.uk/iaru/spreadsheet1.asp or if you would like to play
with the numbers I have used then go to www.shirville.com/anonymous.

You will see that I have made a number of assumptions and that the programme
only displays one decimal place for the power - although it actually
calculates the 0.01watt correctly.

73

Graham G3VZV