Re: FW: SuitSat: What have we learned

Click on the link below and use the location option.  Put in your grid
EL96 and submit.  You may already know some of the calls that pop up on
screen and ask them to help.  May not be enough time but you will make
some new friends that can help in the future.
73 and good luck!
Jim

http://www.jfindu.net