packet qrm on 800

Simple.

There are no satllites down linking packet on 145.800
mhz.  145.800 is being reserved for ISS down link
voice only.
The signals you are hearing are Local signals.
Just ask some local hams to turn on their packet
and monitor the channel locally.
The signals may also be blead-over from just below
145.800.

Write down the call sign from packet and look up the
call sign
on www.qrz.com and see if he has an email address.

also try callsign at arrl dot net
callsign at amsat do net.